Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Tired

I very tired alr of my life lots of thing lots of exam thanks to someone that is my bro don't want study hard then now I like struggle like shit..... Pls stop lending $ late if u are working....

I have so many exam private n sch one all this month no relax n I very stres so any thing my family , my sch , my exam I very tired apes feel like die but can't I need to hold with it.... Who can help me.... I wana talk to ppl also hard....this week my so call best friend call me say he really need a house cause he no house to stay n etc I wana help him but how I help him
I wish I can help him:( I feel so useless ... Stupid TH what U doing I very tired this is my worst yrs ever

Wish I can pass my exam I need to hold 1 and the half yrs to go hais i dk I can or not

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Last day of HanChew Studio Lesson