Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cny days

I fk sad & gonna stress out liao.
I feel like drinking & smoke ytd.
I very sad that my aunt very fk out say some scastice word to me.
FK U MAN I GOT OFFENSE YOU OR NOT WHY U KEEP ON ATTACK ME FKER I NEVER WHAT RIGHT BECAUSE OF U I FKING STRESS OUT & wana die u knw.
Who the one change me is u. Let my attidue very worst AND LET MY FRIEND OR MY sis say I change because of u aunt nb ccb fk la fk la fk la....

2nd thing I don't like ppl change my thing without my permission hey I need some respect can
U change my iPod touch password & u fking forget the password.
U knw I got fking hard way or not... Fk up la fk everyone la... OK LA EVERYTHING MY FAULY LA ALL HAPPY CCB FKER CB 

I DONT HAVE THE MOOD THIS YRS LIAO. TREAT ME LIKE NO PPL BUSSINESS
OK LET U ALL CHOOSE WHAT U ALL THINK LA I HAVE GIVEN UP.

Don't blame me I have change myself for this year
I alr cannot make it liao. I got my own limit 

1 comment:

  1. Di! Chill... Some people r meant to b in our way, ignore them n live our own life!!!! Don't because of them hurt ourselves it's not worth it.. DON'T ever learn smoking!!!!!!!! It's the worst way to harm ourselves

    ReplyDelete

About Me

Last day of HanChew Studio Lesson